Are you a founder of a startup with a big goal?
Do you need support, community, and peer mentoring?
Can you attend a one-hour meeting every week?
If so, apply to join a Woman Led Mastermind group!
Why join Woman Led?
We are a group of startup women who believe we have products that will change the world. Founded in 2015, we meet weekly and provide peer mentoring to women startups. We are creating a community of women leaders who are building profitable and sustainable businesses that will positively impact the economy. Our companies span widely from food, health, cosmetics and tech industries. We use the power of community to grow our businesses, and to date we are successful in helping each other launch and monetize their ideas.
We are having an open call for applications to join on November 16, 9am at Mercy Corps Northwest Women's Business Center.
- You need to be a woman, trans or non-binary founder or co-founder of a for-profit business in launch or growth stage.
- Prepared to give a 5-minute pitch.
- Excited and able to commit to one of our weekly hour-long peer mentoring groups that meet in downtown Portland Or.
- Able to commit to at least 12 weeks.
- Contribute $50 per quarter.
How to apply:
Please complete the form below by November 10, 2017. Qualified applicants will be invited to give a 5-minute pitch on November 16th!
Questions? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org