Be the Investor
2018 Woman Led Whiteboard Pitch Night!
On this night you will get to be the investor as local entrepreneurs pitch their business direct to you! Entrepreneurs will pitch while drawing their ideas on a whiteboard. No boring powerpoint allowed!
Together we will celebrate and showcase the entrepreneurial talent, power, and disruption of women founders!
$10 from each ticket sold will go to prize money! After the last pitch, the audience will write play checks to invest three of the business! You can give the whole $10 to one business or split the $10 up among three of the business. All winnings will go directly to the entrepreneurs you put your dollars towards! When: March, 9th 2018 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Where: Ruby Receptionists 805 Southwest Broadway · Portland
$15 General Admission
$10 Mastermind Group
Get Your Tickets Here!
Woman Led, works to make all of our events accessible, 10% of all tickets are available as scholarships. To apply for a scholarship to this event please complete this form by February 1, 2018.
Entrepreneurs will give a 3-5 minute pitch while drawing their ideas on a whiteboard. No boring powerpoint allowed!
All entrepreneurs will be given access to a mentoring session and learn how to improve their pitch.
You will learn:
• The pitching process.
• Discover the key points to make during a pitch.
• Know what questions you have to answer in order to get funded.
To qualify to pitch, applicants must:
• Be a founder or co-founder of a scalable business.
• Identify as a Woman, Trans or Non-Binary person.
• Be in Pre-Launch, Launch, Growth Stage. No concept pitches, please.
• Be committed to the success of other Woman Led companies.
• Complete the application by 2/16/18
• Submit a link to 1-3 minute, single shot, unlisted YouTube video that tells us who you are and what you do. (Make this video simple, filming on your phone is just fine!)